Speaking From Experience!
Peter does not speak about theory and probabilities, he speaks from his own experiences.
A sought-after speaker, Peter draws on his years of experience. This includes building and selling his own businesses and working with other small business owners, showing them how to consistently, efficiently, and effectively attract more clients. His easy-going, upbeat presentation style and easy-to-implement ideas are a powerful combination that gives your audience members what they want and need.
For event organizer: Peter's presentations are a tremendous opportunity for your organization to offer valuable benefits to your members. Peter helps you provide your members with revenue-generating ideas that they can immediately implement in their businesses. As a result, not only do your audience members benefit, but you do too.
How the members of your audience benefit:
- easily and consistently attract more clients
- have prospects knocking on their doors
- turn clients into referral partners
- have more time to enjoy their lives
- rejuvenate their businesses and their enthusiasm
How you benefit:
- help your members achieve greater revenue and increased profits
- express a "thank you" to your members in a meaningful way
- put on an event that other groups can't match
- have the opportunity to sign up new members
- can add to your organization's treasury
Some of the venues for which to have Peter as a speaker:
- trade shows
7 great reasons to have Peter speak to your group:
1. Peter helps bring more people to your event by assisting with the marketing.
Peter helps you get more people to your event through his own publicity efforts. Whether it's through his newsletter, listings on business calendars, or through his press releases, Peter helps you garner greater exposure.
2. Peter contacts each early-bird registrant before the event.
Peter helps build enthusiasm and momentum for your event by contacting each earl-bird registrant. Not only does this build enthusiasm and momentum, it also develops a connection between Peter and your audience members, providing them with an even more satisfying experience.
3. Peter e-mails a FREE gift of a special report to all early-bird registrants.
Peter sends a free report to each early-bird registrant. This is both a thank you from Peter for registering for the event and an added item you can list as an early-bird benefit.
4. Peter provides an article for your newsletter or magazine for FREE.
Feel free to include on of Peter's articles in your newsletter. He has dozens to choose from. This helps build awareness and momentum.
5. Peter meets your attendees directly before and after the program.
Peter knows and understands the value of meeting with the audience. He is available both before and after the program to meet and greet the attendees and to answer any specific questions.
6. Peter e-mails each attendee after the event.
Peter connects with each attendee after the event to thank them for attending. This continues the personal feeling Peter adds to your event -- something few other speakers take the time to do..
7. Peter is very easy to work with.
Peter understands that you are busy preparing for your event. He does all that he can to make his involvement easier for you. He is also willing to spend as much time as you want or need regarding his participation and making your event a complete success.
Peter's satisfied clients include:
- Alayne White Spas
- Albany-Colonie Chamber of Commerce
- American Marketing Association
- Andersen Windows
- Arnold Lumber
- Bannaker Industries
- Boston Wedding Group
- Bristol Community College
- Business Network International
- Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce
- Connecticut Chiropractic Association
- Co-operative Insurance Companies
- Cranston Chamber of Commerce
- Executives Association of Rhode Island
- Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce
- Johnson & Wales University
- Lopco Contracting
- National Association of Women in Construction
- New Bedford Chamber of Commerce
- Ocean State Small Business Expo
- Professional Women In Building
- Rhode Island Builders Association
- Rhode Island Holistic Healers Association
- Rhode Island Wedding Group
- Southern New England Association of Professional Disc Jockeys
- Tri-State Business Expo
Peter is available for a limited number of presentations each year. To have Peter speak to your members, please call 401-742-1231 or e-mail here
. We will be more than pleased to do what we can to make your event a memorable and meaningful one for you and your attendees.